Fixes #38 (closed)
- Third party warnings are suppressed now as they just polluted the warning summary in pystencils.
- Removing the math optimisations as they are not used in pystencils. An Issue is created to reintroduce them again in a clean way in the future
- Removing the joblib workaround as joblib is a hard dependency of pystencils
- Fixing SymPy 1.9 as maximum version
- Removing sympy.multiply_elementwise due to https://github.com/sympy/sympy/issues/22353. A workaround with NumPy is introduced which seems to be way more robust because NumPy has a more static API
- Introducing more extra requires, which are needed to have all features of pystencils
- Minor cleanup of some test cases and the datahandling