Used new functionalities and updated coupling
- explicitly state the MRT moments in code generation scripts to avoid unwanted changes when lbmpy is changed
- added hydrodynamic force/torque notifications to reduce those from ghost to local particles
- Used these notifications in all lbm_mesapd_coupling tests and benchmarks to introduce this new "best practice". This will avoid "absuing" ghost copies as valid information storages. It will thus enable complete checkpoints and load balancing.
- Minor documentation changes
- Deleted unnecessary includes
- Added correct checkpointing to SphereWallCollision test